FINDING YOUR WAY BACK…
Yesterday we opened up a big can of worms. For some people it is information they have never received. For others it is old hat. If you are looking to break out of your shell that holds us back and no longer serves us, as our ButterflyMom Corinne asked, there are billions of ways to do so. Here are a few in no particular order…
1. STEP BACK FROM YOUR LIFE. Pretend that you are a visitor from another planet observing your own life without attachments. What is working for this person? What is not working? Where are the passions? Where is the energy sucking? Take a week to accomplish this. Do a little every day for 10-20 minutes. The information you get by simply asking yourself is magical!!!
2. GO TO YOUR LIBRARY/BOOKSTORE. The actor Will Smith was doing an interview on how he raises his kids. He said that there is not a problem in the world that some human being has not gone through and written about. Capture the wisdom of that lifetime by reading about it. Some of the best authors that have transformed my life are: Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, SARK, Anthony Robbins, Caroline Myss, Tama Kieves, Jack Canfield, Byron Katie, Don Miguel Ruiz, Napolean Hill, Eckhart Tolle, Jerry & Esther Hicks, Lisa Nichols and Barbara Sher.
3. OTHER OPTION. If reading is not your cup of tea or you want some supplemental materials I highly suggest going to www.youtube.com and looking up these and other authors. There you will find their talks in video for FREE! You will be amazed at how much wondeful information there is out there. I especially love starting my day off with one of these clips which leads me to my next point.
4. START OFF YOUR DAY WITH A STRONG INTENTION. If you were going on a trip, most times you would want a destination. If you did not have a sense of direction and just drove wherever the car took you day after day you would be pretty disoriented and probably zoned out too because you were not engaged in the process. Well most of us live our lives that way. We get up with no intention. Change that and your life will blossom.
5. ENDING YOUR DAY. End your day with a sense of gratitude and peace. Let go of what has not served you. Brush your teeth. 😉 Take deep wonderful free breaths. Feel your feet as you walk towards your bed. Be thankful of how you can move and realize how very amazing your body is. It one of the most magnificent things you have ever experience and most of us just complain about how we don’t compare to the ematiated “super” models. Be present as you go off to bed. Do this for at least a week and you will see a vast difference in how your life unfolds.
These are just some simple suggestions that you can easily weave into your life. You are your own CARETAKER. How well are you taking care of you? This is not a guilt question. It is a reality one. This whole process is about unfolding. There a many adventures to be uncovered. You are safe in all you do. It does not happen over night and that is better because then we get to savor the little moments that make up our life.
Wishing you a vibrant, awake, adventurous day!
Great big hugs,
PS Please send to your friends, leave comments and come back tomorrow for more insights.