Today’s “LUNCH WITH MARIA” is about dealing with your basement (or other places where you store shit you don’t need)! 😉
Join me in the 30 DAY BASEMENT CHALLENGE! In our lives we are reflecting back what is happening in our energy bodies by how we live our lives… Many of us have cluttered basements, which is also blocking our life’s flow because they represent the lower three chakras where most of your gunk/trauma/stress lives. It’s nothing we need so let’s learn to let it go! It’s time we addressed this issue!
Your Simple Assignment… Take out one box/bag/item a day for 30 days. If you’re joining in leave a comment of what you are committing to! For extra results, invite a friend to do to it too! Every day post a photo or comment that you did it!
Use #basementbyebye in homage to LETTING GO!
Let’s do this together and clear up some of that energy in our lives… while creating abundance for others who need the very things we are hoarding.
Application due: Rolling
Start date: Flexible / As soon as possible
Coach Me Maria provides transformational and educational coaching, programs and tools that inspire and empower individuals, organizations, and institutions to:
– Embrace healthy energy hygiene habits so as to live more meaningful and sacred lives.
– Moving from a life of fear… boredom… depression… stagnation… anxiety, to a life of freedom… flow… meaning… inspiration… connection… happiness.
– Generate an expanding flow of resources toward the affirmation of life and the common good.
– Unleash, play with and share their authentic and unique innate gifts with the world.
The organization is led by International life coach and author Maria Salomão-Schmidt, MBA, who is a passionate tsunami of love who entertains as she teaches! She was one of the very last guests on The Oprah Show. Maria’s gift is to cut through the crap and get right to the heart of the matter with her unique brand of humor, intuition and zaniness. She’s a powerful international coach, speaker, author. Her life’s research, to find ways to activate people’s life purpose through their spiritual DNA, has given her the ability to develop ground-breaking methods to ignite her clients’ authenticity. Maria graduated from Boston College, Simmons College’s SOM and the Rhys Thomas Institute of Energy Healing. She is also a Reiki Master Teacher. Maria is a graduate of Boston College, Simmons University Graduate School of Management and the Rhys Thomas Institute of Energy Healing. She is also a Reiki Master Teacher and expert in several other modalities including Peace, NLP, EFT (tapping), Chakra Balancing and Full Spectrum Healing. Her book on how to use your energy to dramatically shift your life, Finally Full of Myself: Unlocking Your Spiritual DNA came out in November 2016 and hit Amazon’s Top 100 Books On Happiness list.
Clients Maria has worked with include: Jane Goodall, Mikhail Gorbachev, Maya Angelou, Yahoo!, Delta Airlines, Chicken Soup for The Soul, CBS Television, Reebok and MathWorks. She also works with teachers and students in public schools and universities.
The Marketing Manager serves to provide a voice for Maria Salomão-Schmidt, Coach Me Maria (CMM) and Finally Full Of Yourself (FFOY) in the public, digital space for a broad audience. The person in this role creates and curates valuable digital content that is aligned with the Coach Me Maria principles as well as Maria Salomão-Schmidt’s teachings.
This is a full-time/remote position for a truly organized and creative person who can work independently. This position offers a lot of flexibility of schedule.
The responsibilities of this position include:
– Managing the Coach Me Maria website – keeping it up to date with events, recordings, retreats, blog posts, and any relevant promotions.
– Writing weekly “Heartsletter” emails that go out to our VIP mailing list, that offer wisdom and inspiration based on Maria’s teachings and the Coach Me Maria principles & showcase current CMM events and opportunities.
– Ability to self-generate and work independently (time-management skills, meets deadlines or communicates as soon as you know you will not).
– Helping create, and distribute “Lunch
With Maria” Facebook Live interviews.
– Creating and curating content pertaining to Maria Salomão-Schmidt’s teachings and posting this content to our social media platforms regularly.
– Managing the Coach Me Maria digital archive. This entails gathering and storing any media (photo, video, audio, etc) of Maria Salomão-Schmidt, Finally FULL of Yourself or Coach Me Maria events (both in-person and online), including, but not limited to: live event recordings, interview recordings, ecourse files, and workshop recordings.
-Helping set up online classes that help entertain and teach.
-Helping to grow this grassroots Love movement called Finally FULL of Yourself and Coach Me Maria.
-Researching conferences and coordinating speaking engagements.
A qualified applicant possesses the following skills, accomplishments and talents:
– At least 2 years of experience with social media in a business context
– Based in Portugal (preferred)
– Fluent in English and Portuguese, both in written, spoken (preferred)
– Be a great planner with an ability to respond and change plans as required by evolving conditions
– Organized and develop processes, schedules and flow to grow business and spread our mission
– Excellent communication skills (responsible, accountable and possibility-oriented)
– Interest in/passion for the work and principles of Coach Me Maria
– Have read the book “Finally FULL Of Yourself: Unlocking Your Spiritual DNA”
– Familiarity with WordPress, Canva and Mailchimp or other website back-end management
– Experience working Dropbox a plus
– Speak and write clearly, simply and succinctly
– Thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and have the ability to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects, managing them from start to finish
– Be an enthusiastic brand ambassador and a cultural leader
– Embody the Coach Me Maria mission
A qualified applicant possesses the following personality:
– Present a consistently steady and optimistic demeanor
– Be creative
– Be honest
– Have a great attitude about life
– Familiarity with or openness to spectrum of energy modalities like Reiki, positive psychology, emotional freedom technique, yoga, meditation, full-spectrum healing, quantum physics, etc.
Before you apply, take a look at our website: _www.coachmemaria.com
and Facebook groups to see if it excites your magnificent heart: _https://www.facebook.com/groups/588247781374903/ _https://www.facebook.com/groups/318970641578659/ _ https://www.facebook.com/coachmemaria/
Send your resume and a cover letter describing your relevant experience, salary requirements and why you’re specifically interested in working for the Coach Me Maria to firstname.lastname@example.org… rolling applications until position filled.
Boa sorte amor! 🙂
We look forward to connecting with you! 🙂
Hello Coach Maria!!!
I want to leave my art teaching position, which is in a soul-sucking school district, and I want to take my career as an Artist from part-time, to full-time/incoming earning. Do you have any advice? You seem amazing!!
Thanks so much,
Sam Franks, Southampton, Massachusetts
COACH MARIA’s ANSWER:
Hey beautiful Sam,
THANK YOU to everyone who entered
the contest to win 3 months of 1-on-1 coaching!
So very exciting that so many people
want to live truly happy and meaningful lives!
Without further ado… Ladies and Gentlemen… (drum roll)….
The Winners of the 3 month coaching are….
1. The beautiful Michelle Lee
2. The beautiful Denise Gidopoulos
3. The beautiful Meg Larson
I will be sending you an email by Wednesday so we can begin our three month journey!
If you did not win and would like to know more about life coaching with Maria you can reach out to her at http://coachmemaria.com/contact/ to get more information.
Here’s to a wonderful adventure that increases the LOVE on this planet for each of us!
THANK YOU For entering!
Great big hugs,
Hello Beautiful CMM Loves!
These are challenging times. There is soooooo much going on that it can drive you to distraction… which is what many people are doing… being distracted… cocooning… hiding… avoiding…because many of us feel:
Have you felt like this?
Let’s have some fun here. Yup, I said FUN because TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE means stopping EXACTLY where you are… and starting from that “imperfect” point!
Notice when you feel STUCK…
Notice when you feel ICKY…
Notice when you feel HEAVY…
You are getting “feedback.”
What does it mean? It means you are “leaking your precious energy”… becoming energetically smaller… less you! More empty of yourself. The feedback comes in the form of feeling ICKY, STUCK, DEPRESSED or HAPPY, FREE, LIGHT, FLOWING… you get the idea.
Most people confuse the feedback for who they are. Instead of FEELING depressed, they say they ARE depressed. Energetically that is completely different.
FEELING (to feel) – The first is a FLOW POINT, a moment in time that is passing. I FEEL… is about movement… which our energy body needs and loves!
ARE (to be) – The second is a STUCK POINT, a non-moving, all encompassing term. I AM… is about having already labeled… there is no room for movement. This serves us with what we want to keep in our world but not for things we want to move quickly through.
This is a quick blog to keep you moving in the direction of LOVE (which I define as “freedom” and “flow”). If you want to learn more, check out the book FINALLY FULL OF YOURSELF: Unlocking Your Spiritual DNA.
YOUR FREE BONUS… Want extra support? It’s your lucky day! Go to www.coachmemaria.com. When you get there, fill out the POP-UP that comes up for you. Once you do, you’ll get an incredible resource, THE 7 HELPERS based on the work in FFOY. PLUS, you will also get a 5-pack series of emails that will help you with your focus on freedom. It’s FREE! Check it out at www.coachmemaria.com
Even more good stuff coming next week!
Weirdmaste & Great big hugs, Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🙂